Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virus. Blah.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week.  My commute is an hour both ways, I teach for an hour, and then I'm done with work at 8:00 a.m.  I come home and grade or comment on papers.  Sometimes I plan lessons.  Sometimes I read.  Wednesdays are lovely.  Most of the time.

Yesterday I felt a cold coming on, and today it has arrived.  I feel well, blah.  My head hurts.  My throat hurts.  I'm cold.  I don't want to do anything, certainly not comment on 26 papers about the scientific consensus on climate change.

I thought perhaps writing would motivate me in some way, but I can think of nothing interesting to say other than some days are like this.  For all of us.

I think I will make another cup of chamomile tea and hope the Nyquil kicks in.  

No comments: